Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Early Spring Blossoms & Word Art for You

Happy first day of spring to everyone!

I couldn't help but remember that this was the first day of spring, when I walked the dogs this morning.  Everywhere I looked I was reminded and it inspired me to create something for you.

Our peach and cherry trees are in bloom.



Our hawthornes are also in bloom.


Our forsythia which is always first to bloom definitely wasn't alone this year.


And.. our neighbor's goat had kids.  They are about 2 weeks old now.


I was so inspired when I came home that I made a printable Spring Word Art to share with you.



Simply click the preview to open the full size art, then save it to your computer and print it out.  I printed mine at 8 x 10 inches.  Please enjoy it for your own personal use only.  No commercial use allowed.

Enjoy and Happy Spring!  



No comments:

Post a Comment