Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tasty Tuesday - Printable Table of Not so Everyday Kitchen Measurements

Have you ever come across a measurement that called for a smidge of cayenne pepper or a dash of worcestshire sauce?  What about a pinch of salt or a pound of flour?  I know I have.

Lucky for me, my grandmother passed on to my mother who passed on to me, a chart of measurements which you don't see everyday, but which you will occasionally come across especially in older cookbooks and family recipes.

I am now passing this information on to you via this Table of Measurements.  I have made it printable, so feel free to print it out for use in your kitchen.

Table of Measurements


table of measurements
Printable Table of Measurements

I'll be back next Tuesday with a new recipe.  I hope you'll join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment