Friday, June 29, 2012

My Little Bliss List


My Little Bliss List (Remembering the things that made me happy this week, because it's so easy to forget them.)



1 - Air conditioning!!  I love it.  I melt in the sun and the heat and it's been over 100 here the last couple of days.  I am so thankful for air conditioning.

2 - We had Otis our bulldog neutered this week and he's home now.  Everything went fine and he's "resting" .... unless he sees a toad outside.  He looks for them because they scare him.  They jump and he jumps straight up like a scared cat, all four paws in the air and then he barks at it until it jumps again.. and so on and so on...

Otis and the toad
Otis and the toad

Otis dirty nose
What a dirty nose!  All that snuffling around in the dirt after the toad.

3 - I have pictures of my daughter Melissa in the Bard in The Park production of "Much Ado About Nothing", which played June 12 to June17, in Toronto, Canada.  It's the next best thing to being there.

Coverage by the local community newspaper in the Beach, Toronto.  Click to read the caption.

Backstage preparations

Melissa taking a bow with her co star and boyfriend, Holm Bradwell, who played Benedick to her Beatrice. 

What made you happy this week?  Share your bliss.


2 comments: